China, one the world’s largest manufacturer of electronics and the largest consumer of semi-conductor products, accounts for about 40% of global consumption. Many of the leading international semiconductor companies have transferred there production to China, making the country a key link in the international industrial chain. In 2014, sales growth in the IC (Integrated Circuit) industry had been estimated to exceed 18%, with an industry size of over 250 billion Yuan.
Wastewater Treatment System
The wastewater produced during semiconductor fabrication process, must be carefully handled to avoid harm to the environment.
Verderflex peristaltic pumps are the ideal solution for the pumping lime because:
- The abrasive nature of lime, creates continual wear problems for progressing cavity pumps leading to ongoing high stator replacement costs and frequent maintenance downtime;
- lime is relatively highly viscous, usually too viscous for diaphragm pumps, causing them to clog up resulting in continual maintenance requirements;
- Verderflex pumps have a linear flow-speed characteristic, ideal for feedback control systems, allowing precise control of the chemicals being dosed, minimising chemical useage;
- Verderflex pumps have a smooth liquid passage, there are no opportunities for product to settle and the peristaltic action keeps product in suspension rather than allowing settlement;
- Verderflex peristaltic pumps are designed for ease of use, reduced downtime and to the low cost of ownership.
Unit 3 California Drive,
West Yorkshire, England