For a decade, LumaSense Technologies, Inc.® has helped the world’s best companies improve efficiency, safety, and bottom line results. Built on proven technologies and reputable brands, LumaSense has more than 50 years in the sensing industry.
- Impac Infrared (1958) – Infrared thermometers
- Mikron Infrared (1969) – Thermal imagers and blackbodies
- Andros (1969) – Non-dispersive infrared (NDIR) gas detection
- E2T (1974) – Infrared thermometers for petrochemical
- Luxtron (1978) – Fiber Optic Temperature (FOT) probes and devices
- Innova (1978) – Photoacoustic (PAS) gas detection
We invite you to join us as we explore the innovative legacy behind each of LumaSense’s key product lines. Learn more about LumaSense’s history of sensing innovation in our company brochure.
With Best Wishes,