To better meet customers’ needs, Graco designed 50 New Pro Xp electrostatic spray gun models, components and accessories, and the new ProXpWBx External Charge Waterborne Gun. With more models to choose from, you will get the performance you expect – now with great spraying flexibility for ever-changing production needs.
About the 50 NEW Pro Xp
The 50 new air spray gun models contain very durable components and support a wide variety of application needs. They come ready to spray out-of-the-box.
Round spray nozzle and air cap combinations maximize wrap around cylindrical objects.
- Soft spray air cap and nozzles are ideal for small, lightweight parts that need a fine finish with minimal paint flow.
- Aerospace air cap is designed for high paint flows to quickly cover large areas (like airplanes) with the finest finish.
- Fixed fluid flow guns are made to extend component life when applying metallic and extremely abrasive materials.
- HVLP (High Volume Low Pressure) air cap is labeled according to environmental standards.
- High air flow model gives you the feel and reach you need to paint from a distance and around large, complex areas.
About the NEW Pro Xp WBx
You can optimize your electrostatic spraying of waterborne materials with the Pro Xp WBx External Charge Waterborne Gun. Two new manual and four new automatic gun models charge waterborne material at the tip of the spray gun – no extra isolation system equipment needed!
Two probe options meet different customer needs: the long probe provides the best transfer efficiency and wrap. The shorter probe is for low profile electrostatic charging.
Visit www.graco.com for more information.
Founded in USA in 1926, Graco is a world leader in systems and components for fluid handling. Graco have been offering products that move, measure, control, dispense and apply a wide range of fluids and viscous materials. Graco owes its success to its unwavering commitment to technical excellence, the high quality of its manufacturing and its customer service. The company works exclusively with qualified distributors to provide equipment for spray finishing, protective coating, paint circulation, lubrication, and dispensing sealants and adhesives, along with power application equipment.