nVent, Booth B86, Hall 6.1, ACHEMA, Frankfurt, Germany, 11 – 15 June 2018
nVent, the world’s largest provider of electrical heat tracing solutions, exhibits at this year’s ACHEMA, showcasing its advanced RAYCHEM control and monitoring solutions and heat-tracing systems for the process industries.
A new company
nVent is a new electrical company, former part of Pentair before it separated into two independent, publicly-traded companies on 1st May 2018. The company has a leading portfolio of electrical enclosures, electric heat tracing solutions, complete heat management systems, and electrical and fastening solutions that connect and protect critical systems across the globe.
At ACHEMA, we will demonstrate how nVent RAYCHEM electrical heat tracing systems integrate with central process and control systems. Taking data integration and connectivity to the next level, our solutions help to increase safety, improve energy efficiency, and protect critical operation processes, even in in the most extreme weather conditions.
Protect what is important
Uncontrolled temperature fluctuations in industrial processes can lead to hazardous situations, which are particularly critical for oil and gas and petrochemical industries. RAYCHEM control and monitoring solutions for heat tracing communicate with other vital systems to provide real-time monitoring and advanced visibility. This means customers can take a proactive approach to maintenance by measuring performance, analyzing trends, self-testing and taking preventative action. As a result, maintenance costs and the risk of downtime can be drastically reduced, while safety and productivity can be enhanced.
At ACHEMA, visitors will have the opportunity to see our smart systems in action:
- New remote monitoring modules that centralize field warning signals, whilst reducing installation costs
- New wireless tablets for smart configuration of our field controllers in hazardous area,
- User-friendly supervisory software and touch screen technology brings all heat tracing data at your fingertips
- New capability to integrate heat tracing data into the customer’s DCS central process control systems
As the go-to electrical heat tracing solutions provider, our RAYCHEM systems protect your people and support the quality, performance and reliability of mission-critical processes. Industrial heat tracing applications include pipe freeze protection, process temperature maintenance, viscosity control, surface snow melting, and roof and gutter de-icing.
At the forefront of Industry 4.0
“At nVent, we are enhancing the connectivity and performance of systems by integrating our heat-tracing expertise and technology with inventive electrical systems to provide customers with advanced control and monitoring they can trust. We see great advantages in data integration and automation for all industries and enabling open communication between smart systems is a crucial step to accelerating the realization of Industry 4.0, “says Paul Thomas, Vice President Industrial Heating Solutions at nVent Thermal Management. “At this year’s ACHEMA we will be showcasing our latest innovation technologies that help protect our customers what is important and give them peace of mind”.
The exhibition will also see nVent reveal other solutions from its comprehensive range of products, including:
- RAYCHEM XPI-F freeze protection cable: a robust heat trace cable with hybrid PTFE and polymer jacket with superior design and performance capabilities designed for freeze protection & moderate temperature maintenance on long pipelines.
- RAYCHEM TraceCalc Net: the new release of our online heat trace software design tool: responsive, for multiple circuits design, supporting online quote requests with fast response time.
To find out more about nVent’s wide range of innovative solutions for process industries, visit booth B86, Hall 6.1, ACHEMA